Introduction

Hello Readers!


Well, this blog is the result of an English Work proposed by the teacher. But we don't want to see this as just a project, but as a new experience.
So we want you know our names and some information about us.


⟹My name is Vittoria Carvalho Hernandez and I'm 14 years old. My birthbay is on 09/06 and I have a sister named Beatriz. I'm a funny girl(I guess...).


⟹My name is Maria Clara M. Rodrigues and I´m 13 years old. My birthday is on 08/07 and I have a brother named João Pedro.



We study in the same class and we are friends!😊


We love reading and watching series, like Glee, The Flash and OUAT.


The name of the blog is a song name created by Journey and talks about hope and was peformed on Glee.


Don't be afraid to comment or critize (mainly if there is a any suggestion)!!!!! So if you have some sugestion of post, is just say (or better write)!!!!!!



Remember: We are two ordinary girls!


We used the word ordinary to not to defend an idea of a normal pattern that caracterizes different people as abnormal.


Anyway, that's it.

"You can't have a rainbow whithout a little bit of rain"- Unknow





Resultado de imagem para bye bye dog gif

Bye Readers!

Maria Clara and Vittoria.





Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi girls!
    I love your blog.
    It is so nice. Congrats
    I am also love series, movies and books.
    Congratulations

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment