Glee covers

The best covers of glee of all time.

(on my opinion)

Hi guys!!!!

So you say to me: "I can't stop listen glee covers, the series it's over for years, only I do this?, I have a problem?", and I say: "It's normal, good, I do this"... and becuse this I brought to you this list of the best covers of glee"

(This list isn't organized by preference)
  •  Don't Stop Beliveing - New Directions.
  • Keep Holding On - New Directions.
  • Luck - Quinn Fabray and Sam Evans.
  • Don´t Rain On My Parade - Rachel Berry.
  • Defying Gravity - Kurt Hummel and Rachel Berry.
  • Hello, I Love You - Finn Hudson.
  • Jessie's Girl - Finn Hudson.
  • My Life Would Suck Without You - New Directions.
  • Not The Boy Next Door - Kurt Hummel.
  • Seasons Of Love - New Directions.
  • All You Need Is Love - Blaine Anderson.
  • Don't Go Break My Heart - Finn Hudson and Rachel Berry.
  • Don't Stand So Close To Me / Young Girl - Will Shuester .
  • Everybody Talks - Kitty Wilde and Jake Puckerman.
  • (i´ve Had) The Time Of My Life - Quinn Fabray and Sam Evans.
  • I Fell Pretty/ Unpretty - Rachel Berry and Quinn Fabray.
  • I Have Nothing - Kurt Hummel.
  • I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me) - Brittany. 
            
 "When words can't speak, music does"- Unknow

Comments